What is "Self Pack Removals"?
Save Money - You Pack It, We Move it - Simple
Moving Within Australia? Here is the Smart Way to Save Money
Quick Quote Request
Simply complete the form below and we will be in touch with your quote ASAP.
Our Self Pack Removal System has been tested and refined over many years. We offer the simplest, safest and cheapest way to get your belongings to your next home
Here is how it works...
Contact us to arrange the delivery of your container.
We will arrange for one of our top quality, certified shipping containers to be delivered to your current address. We also provide information on packing, tips on how to avoid damage and how to obtain and use safe, clean packing materials to make your move easier.
You Pack the container at your leisure.
Take your time to pack your belongings into the container. Lock the container with your own padlock and let us know that you are ready to have it collected.
One of our friendly drivers will pick up the container and we will transport it to your new home.
We can happily arrange secure storage if you need more time before having the container delivered.
You unpack the container.
(again at your leisure). When the container is empty, lets us know and we will arrange to have it picked up. It really is that simple, safe and convenient. Request a Quick Quote Now.
This Self Pack Removal Service is great for people who:
- Are looking for the cheapest way to move house (both interstate and within the same state).
- May be on a budget and are able to load and unload their own shipping container.
- Want to take their time packing to sort & cull as they go. The Salvation Army will welcome any surplus goods.
- Need a convenient and secure storage facility, usually on their property, rather than having to double handle their goods into and out of a more expensive self storage unit.
Advantages of You Load Removals over more conventional removalist:
- Cost Saving: The biggest cost for a traditional removalist is the cost of labor to load and unload the container. You save that cost by using our DIY removal service and loading and unloading the container yourself (known as you load removals). Depending on your location and time of year, savings of up to 50% can be made on prices quoted by removalists - now that is cheap interstate moving! We are available by telephone 7 days a week to assist with loading advice if required.
- Less Pressure: You have the use of our shipping container for up to 45 days, not including transit time, before additional lease costs apply. That means that you can take two weeks to load and two weeks to unload if you wish. That's much less pressure and provides the opportunity to sort and cull as the container is loaded.
- No Worries: We co-ordinate all transport with proven top quality road, rail and sea going carriers. We also supply structurally sound CSC certified containers to ensure the safe and secure transport of your goods.
- Security: Unlike removalists, no one else shares or has access to your container. After the container is loaded, simply place your lock on the container and you control who has access from the time the container is delivered to your current address to the time it is recovered by us from your new address.
- On-going Storage: You can leave your goods in the shipping container in storage on your site or ours for as long as you like while you search for a house, build, or simply clean your new home. Additional charges may apply so please discuss this option with us before you move.
We encourage all clients to call us for advice if they have any concerns during the packing or loading of their possessions.
We are here to help!